“Fine Arts” refers to art that cause satisfaction. And closely associated with the life
separate by two group
1.1 genus physical art refers to the fine arts, which, when built, then appeared as a volume, shape, posture, eating space in the air. Contact with other nerve This group consists of fine arts in various fields below.
- Painting means in a different color or material of any kind has created an image such as portrait,
Still life, Human figure, Animal figure, Landscape,
Which is broadcast by natural or other environment on a flat plane 2D canvas paper wall painting, etc. with multiple branches Is the name of the painting.
Each field varies based on material from the story.From the installation works created, etc. as appropriate, for example.
Watercolor Painting Tempera Painting Among my painting, painting portraits, murals, etc., and the artist who created the painting is called “The Painter”.
- Sculpture refers to the statue carved or molded into the shape of three-dimensional objects such as people, animals, etc. It‘s a three-dimensional shapes related to religion, such as Buddha statues.
We called the “sculpture” sculpture is divided into two branches below.
(1) sculpture represents the molding and casting materials.
Into various shapes Needs Then it is cast metal or plaster a lot of time.
(2) refers to the carved sculptures carved or cut materials - such as wood, stone, jade, ivory, etc., to be shaped as desired.Is a type of raised relief and floating. Which we will call the sculpture creates a “sculptor”.
We also share the works of sculpture into 3 types.
- “Architecture” (Architecture) refers to design, build things.
The building housing the general public, such as building houses and buildings so that people do not have to live like a pagoda monuments, etc. It also includes determining the chart area. To achieve a beautiful and useful to the building as needed. Architecture as sources - including almost all kinds of physical art. And often have a unique display of socially appropriate. During that time We share the characteristics of the architecture into three areas as follows.
(1) architecture, building design such as designing a building.
(2) Landscape Architecture as the design layout of the area. Gardening Planning
(3) Architecture and Design in the city to make a mess, clean and easy to contact. And sanitary
We call for the creation of architecture “architect”.
- Graphic Art refers to works of art created by printing method. Press to attach an image on paper, such as mold.
Woodcut mold or mold else. The molds were created by the artist himself.
To print it The mold must be used as a model in print.
The choice of materials Taken as a mold, such as leaves, branches, wood.
Cork bottle breasted white piece of paper, but materials. The mold must be taken as a groove track, which is more or less deep trenches. It depends on the model or style of printing. The printing of the first steps to design or create a profile. In order to get prints. And conforms to the desired pattern.
Visual Arts and Performing Arts
the Department of Fine Arts. When created, No volume requires less space in the air. Shape does not appear to have a voice or touch.
Activity But instead may experience or tools. Which evoke feelings and emotions, this group consists of fine arts in various fields below.
- Visual Arts (Audio Art), which consists of works of art in various fields below.
(1) Literature (Literature), including prose literature.
(2) Music (Music), also known as the. skill of musical performance
Include singing and playing in.
Art of Light (Performing Art) or commonly known as dance.
These include various dance and drama.